PISTON SEAL KT15
The PHP piston seal is design for double effect cylinder where the pressure and working condition are heavy. It is composed by three element: – Static Part that has energizing function – Central Dynamic part has axial sealing function – Lateral antiextrusion Ring allow a greater radial clearance between piston and bore cylinder. Cylinders used on earth moving machines, lifting machines and presses.
Pressure: < 400 [bar] (With TPU material)
Speed: < 0.8 [m/s] (With TPU material)
Temperature: from – 35 °C to +100°C (with peaks till 110°C with TPU material) da -35°C a + 150° (With PTFE material)
Fluids : mineral-based fluid and oil.
– Static energizing ring in NBR 80 Shore A
– Dynamic seal in TPU 93 Shore A(standard for pressure until 300 [bar])
– Dynamic seal in TPU 98 Shore A (standard for pressure until 400 [bar])
– Dynamic seal in PTFE( for pressure until 600 [bar] e high speed)
– Anti-extrusion Ring in thermoplastic material (POM or PA)